Sheesh! I take a few days off and the rest of the world comes up with great articles and content that I just have to read! No consideration eh?
- Top Digital Camera Newbie Mistakes to Avoid
- Cold Weather Photo Survival Guide – the worst that happened to me is coming into a warm pub – the UV filter on my camera clouded over. Easily fixed.
- Digital camera users still turn to pros for prints – I’ll more than likely always get my photos printed by a shop or online store. Last night while shopping in Tesco I noticed a photo kiosk by the main door. Prints were priced at EUR0.50 each. That’s not a great price, but as an impulse buy it might tempt me to part with some cash.
- I have a number of photos on shutterstock, and even made a few sales! The US$75 minimum payout is troubling and blueneedle has more on this. Might move elsewhere if I can earn a few dollars a month!
- halftone effect – nice
- Urban Perspectives – nice shot, I’ll be in Chicago in May!
You might also like